Cookies & Milk Smoothie
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup crushed Biscoff cookies
- 1/4 cup Biscoff spread
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- Pour milk in blender first. Add Biscoff cookies to milk and leave to soak for a few minutes while you prepare rest of ingredients. This allows cookies time to break down and become softer.
- Next, add ice, peeled & sliced frozen banana, Biscoff spread and sugar to blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with a Biscoff cookie and a dollop of whipped cream.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments