Copycat Hawaiian Punch
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- Light rum (optional)
- Add water, sugar, and berries to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool completely. Press through a fine mesh sieve.
- Add berry syrup, pineapple juice, orange juice, lemon juice, and lime juice to a beverage container or punch bowl.
- Pour punch into a glass. Top with rum if desired.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Bree Hester @bakedbree.com.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments