Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
- 4 passion herbal tea bags
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups lemonade
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Remove from heat, add tea bags and let sit for 10 minutes. Remove tea bags and chill until ready to use.
- In a small pot bring 1/3 cup of water to a boil. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Simmer for 10 minutes until it thickens to a syrup. Place in fridge until cold.
- Fill 4 large glasses with ice. Add about 1 cup of tea, 1 cup of lemonade, and 1 oz of syrup to each cup. Mix to combine. Serve immediately.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments