Copycat Wendy's Frosty
- 4 cups Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3/4 to 1 cup whole milk
- 7 tablespoons powdered chocolate milk mix (like Nesquik or Ovaltine)
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- In a blender, puree ice cream, 3/4 cup milk, powdered chocolate milk mix, and powdered sugar.
- Test the consistency and if you would prefer it thinner, add the remaining 1/4 cup milk.
- Serve immediately.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments