Cranberry Apple Crisp
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine apples, cranberries and granulated sugar in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, flour, pecans, and butter.
- Top fruit mixture with oat mixture. Bake one hour until bubbly and light brown.
- Serve hot with turkey or ham or as a dessert with vanilla ice cream.