- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter (browned)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 eggs + 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon oil
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- To brown butter, heat butter in pan over medium heat and stir frequently until the butter begins to foam and brown bits form in the bottom of pan. Pour immediately into mixing bowl.
- Preheat oven to 360° F.
- Grease a 9 x 13-pan. Set aside.
- Whisk baking powder, salt, and flour together and set aside.
- Beat browned butter, brown sugar and sugar until light and fluffy. (it might take a while, but it will get there).
- Add eggs one at a time, making sure to fully incorporate each egg into dough.
- Add vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Fold in cranberries into dough and spread into prepared pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- When cooled, melt white chocolate and oil together.
- Drizzle chocolate over blondies.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Carrie Fields @fieldsofcake.