Cranberry Blueberry Oatmeal Cookie Gift Mix
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (spoon and sweep method*)
- 2 cups oat flour (spoon and sweep method*)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pecan halves, roughly chopped
- One 72 ounce clear canister
- Ribbon, string or raffia to decorate
- *Using spoon fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. (Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.)
- Layer flours one at a time into bottom of jar. Top with baking powder, baking soda and salt. Lightly tap canister to settle ingredients.
- Next layer brown sugar and granulated sugar. Pack tightly.
- Continue to layer with blueberries, cranberries and pecans. (If you cannot find a 72 ounce container, you can use a half-gallon Mason jar and just package extra fruit and pecans in a separate bag.)
- Print a Gift Mix Instructions card and attach to your package. We have three themed gift mix cards to choose from: all-seasons, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Card stock or self-adhesive label paper works best.
- Attach recipe card with ribbon, raffia or string.