Cranberry Orange Sauce
- 1 bag (10 ounces) fresh cranberries
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup orange juice (regular or concentrate)
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- Put all ingredients into a medium size sauce. Mix well.
- Cook over medium heat and bring mixture to a boil. Boil for about 10 minutes or until cranberries pop. There may be a few light colored ones that don’t pop, but don’t worry. They soften as sauce cools.
- Sauce can also be made up to 2 days before Thanksgiving and kept in refrigerator.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments