Cranberry Walnut Orange Marmalade Relish
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup diced orange segments
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons finely diced orange peel with pith removed
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, place cranberries, sugar and orange juice. Bring to a simmer and cook until berries pop and sugar is dissolved, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium, add orange segments and marmalade and continue cooking uncovered until desired thickness (about 5 minutes). Remove saucepan from the heat, add orange peel and walnuts, and stir well.
- Refrigerate until serving or place in half pint jars and process as for canning.