Cream Cheese White Chocolate Fudge
- Between two sheets of plastic food film press cream cheese flat and set aside until it is at room temperature. (About 72-74°F, warmer is ok.)
- Sift powdered sugar and set aside.
- Coat an 8x 8 inch or 9 x 9 inch pan with a thin film of butter. Press plastic food wrap into the pan including sides. (Butter will make plastic adhere to sides better).Set aside.
- Chop chocolate in peanut size and place in bowl. Select a saucepan large enough to fit chocolate bowl comfortably. Fill saucepan with about an inch of water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low simmer and place chocolate bowl on top. Constantly stir using a rubber spatula until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat.
- Using a stand mixer fitted with blade attachment mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until no lumps remain. Add lemon zest if using.
- Add melted chocolate in one step and mix on low speed until combined. Add blueberries.
- Scrape into pan and place in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Lift out of pan and cut into desired size.
*Higher quality chocolate is made using higher amounts of real cocoa butter which makes it melt on the tongue and provides professional results. Chocolate with low cocoa butter content may not melt properly while heating resulting in failure. Chocolate manufacturers may indicate cocoa mass % content but usually will not indicate cocoa butter content. However, better quality chocolate always contains high amounts of cocoa butter.