Crockpot Blueberry Applesauce
- 7 Braeburn apples, peeled cored and cut into large chunks
- 9 Granny Smith apples, peeled cored and cut into large chunks
- Zest from 1 lemon
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon Saigon cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours. Stir occasionally.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Carrie Fields @fieldsofcake.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments