Dark Chocolate Energy Balls
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 3 tablespoons regular unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. If mixture is too gooey for you, add more oats. If it is too dry, try adding a little more honey and peanut butter.
- Chill mixture in the refrigerator for 10 minutes for easier rolling.
- Scoop chilled mixture and roll into 1-inch balls. Store in refrigerator.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Kraft @SprinkleSomeSugar.