Decorate Your Own Halloween Cupcake Board
- 8-10 unfrosted chocolate cupcakes
- 8-10 unfrosted vanilla cupcakes
- 8-10 unfrosted mini chocolate cupcakes
- 8-10 unfrosted mini vanilla cupcakes
- 2 batches vanilla buttercream frosting, one dyed orange
- 1 batch chocolate buttercream frosting
- 1 cup chocolate candies
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup orange and black Halloween sprinkles
- 1/2 cup green or purple Halloween sprinkles
- 1/3 cup orange sparkling sugar
- 1/3 cup candy eyes
- Prepare cupcakes and frosting. Transfer frosting to large piping bags fitted with decorative tips and twist ends, sealing with elastics so they are secure.
- On a large board or baking sheet, arrange cupcakes in corners and around edges.
- Fill small bowls, jars, or measuring cups with chocolate candies, mini chocolate chips, candy corn, sprinkles, sparkling sugar, and candy eyes. Arrange in center of board, along with bags of frosting.
- Let everyone decorate their own cupcakes!
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Amy Nash from @houseofnasheats.