Dessert Nachos with Mango Strawberry Salsa
- Mango Strawberry Salsa
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, cored removed, chopped
- 1 cup strawberries, stems removed, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Brown Sugar Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon Sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate hot fudge ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine mango, strawberries, sugar, lime juice and peel; mix lightly. Refrigerate.
- Combine sour cream and brown sugar; mixing until well blended. Refrigerate.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 triangles and place on a cookie sheet.
- Spray tortilla triangles with cooking spray and sprinkle evenly with Cinnamon Sugar. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Arrange tortilla chips on microwave-safe platter. Spoon fudge topping evenly over chips. Microwave on High for 30 to 40 seconds or until warmed. Serve with fruit salsa and sweetened sour cream.