Dessert Nachos with Mango Strawberry Salsa
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine mango, strawberries, sugar, lime juice and peel; mix lightly. Refrigerate.
- Combine sour cream and brown sugar; mixing until well blended. Refrigerate.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 triangles and place on a cookie sheet.
- Spray tortilla triangles with cooking spray and sprinkle evenly with Cinnamon Sugar. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Arrange tortilla chips on microwave-safe platter. Spoon fudge topping evenly over chips. Microwave on High for 30 to 40 seconds or until warmed. Serve with fruit salsa and sweetened sour cream.