- 1 family-sized package chocolate cream filled cookies, divided
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 boxes (3.9 oz each) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups whole milk
- 10 gummy worms
- Pulse 20 cookies (cream included) in food processor until fine crumbs form. Stir together cookie crumbs and melted butter, then dump into a 9-inch pie plate. Press cookie mixture firmly on sides and bottom of dish.
- Chill metal mixing bowl and whisk attachment for 15 minutes. Beat heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Place in refrigerator.
- Whisk together dry pudding mixes and milk until thick. Stir in 5 finely crushed cookies and 5 coarsely chopped cookies. Gently fold in whipped cream until no white streaks remain.
- Spoon filling into prepared crust. Use a spatula to level it out. Cover with foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate 6 hours.
- Cut 6 cookies in half and place around outside edge. Pulse 5 cookies in food processor until fine crumbs form then sprinkle on top of pie. Add gummy worms before serving.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jocelyn Brubaker @InsideBruCrewLife.