Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Bars
- 20 whole graham crackers, broken into pieces
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 oz) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Dulce de Leche
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dulce de Leche
- Sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Coat a 9x13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Place graham crackers, sliced almonds, sugar and salt in a food processor and pulse until finely ground. Wipe food processor clean; set aside to use for filling.
- Place graham cracker-almond mixture into a large bowl, add melted butter, stir to coat and press evenly into pan. Bake until light and golden, about 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- In food processor blend cream cheese, sugar until smooth; scrape down sides.
- Add eggs, one at a time processing between each addition until smooth. Add dulce de leche, vanilla and cinnamon and process until smooth. Pour evenly into prepared crust, bake 30 minutes and center is set. Cool completely, refrigerate for two hours or overnight.
- To serve slice cheesecakes into squares and garnish drizzled with dulce de leche warmed slightly in microwave and topped with sliced almonds.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Vianney Rodriguez @sweetlifebake.com.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments