Dulce de Leche Swirled Fudge
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil and coat lightly with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla together until smooth, scraping sides of bowl as necessary.
- In the top of a double boiler over simmering water, heat whitechocolate, stirring constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon dulce de leche into mixture and swirl with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula. Do not over-mix, as you want ribbons of dulce de leche throughout fudge.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan and chill until fudge is set, approximately one hour.
- Remove fudge from pan, using foil and cut into pieces.
- Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Shelly Jaronsky @CookiesandCups.