Earl Grey Lavender Latte
Earl Grey Lavender Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 water
- 1 earl grey tea bag
- 1/2 tablespoon dried lavender
- 2 cups brewed strong coffee
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- Bring sugar and water to a slight boil over medium-high heat. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Add tea bag and lavender and boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and allow steeping for 4 minutes. Remove tea bag and discard.
- Allow lavender to infuse for another 10 minutes. Pour into an airtight container and store in refrigerator.
- Brew coffee and evenly divide into two coffee cups. Add milk to a frother and froth or to a small saucepan and heat over medium-low heat. Once hot, remove from heat and whisk rapidly to create foam.
- Pour liquid and foam divided evenly into both cups. Add about 2 tablespoons of earl grey lavender simple syrup into each latte and gently stir.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by @WhitneyMiller