Easy Cranberry Citrus Fluff
- 1 can (14 oz) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Zest and juice of one large orange
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows (optional)
- Combine cranberry sauce, zest, and juice in a medium saucepan over low heat. Allow to warm slightly, just to loosen the sauce. Remove from heat and allow to cool while making the whipped cream.
- Using a handheld or stand mixer, whip heavy cream to soft peaks. Add in sugar and vanilla and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold cranberry mix into whipped cream. Do not over mix; just streak the color throughout. Serve chilled.
- Optional: Gently fold in chopped walnuts and mini marshmallows before folding in cranberry sauce.