Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all of ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Roll batter into 1-inch balls and place 2-inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- Using a fork, press crisscross lines into the dough.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Do not over bake!
- Cool briefly on baking sheets. Then, remove to a wire rack to cool thoroughly before storing. Cookies will be crumbly.
- Store cookies in airtight containers at room temperature.