French Silk Pie Bars
- 9 sheets chocolate graham cracker squares, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
French Silk Pie Filling
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 3 cups whipped cream
- Additional whipped cream and chocolate shavings for toppings
- For crust, preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Mix together chocolate graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter.
- Press mixture into a 9X9-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes, and then let cool completely.
- For filling, melt chocolate in 30 second increments in microwave. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Using a stand mixer, whisk together cream cheese and the powdered sugar until smooth. Add chocolate and vanilla, and mix until fully incorporated, scraping down sides as needed.
- Mix in the whipped cream.
- Pour mixture over chocolate crust and chill for at least 3 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Ashton Swank @keatseats.