Frozen Pink Lemonade Mini Pies
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 20 - 24 mini prepared graham cracker crusts
- Optional: red food coloring
- Place cream and sugar into stand mixer. Using whisk attachment, whisk until whipped cream forms. Remove and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk and pink lemonade concentrate. For a brighter pink color, add 10 drops of red food coloring and mix again. Gently fold in whipped cream.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of mixture into each prepared mini graham cracker crust. Transfer to freezer and allow to chill overnight or until completely solid.
- Garnish with fresh lemon zest and top with additional whipped cream, if desired.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments