Fruit Oat Crumble Bar Gift Mix
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- Favorite 18-oz. jar of jam or preserves (strawberry, blueberry, fig, cherry)
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Put flour in container first, then ginger and salt.
- Next, add light brown sugar and pack firmly.
- Add oats last.
- Wrap a ribbon around container, and attach recipe card. Preprinted recipe cards can be downloaded below. Card stock or self-adhesive label paper works best. Include the jar of jam with your gift.
Imperial Sugar Insight
If you can't wait to make the bars, get the recipe here.