Fruity BBQ Baked Beans
- 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 granny smith apple (peeled, cored and diced)
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 strips of bacon
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium high heat and saute onion and apple for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in raisins, cumin, BBQ sauce, sugar and salt. Stir until completely blended.
- Pour into a 2-quart casserole dish and top with bacon. Bake for 50 minutes.