Funfetti Cake Pudding Pops
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour*
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
- 1 (5.1 oz) box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- In a large microwave mug, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Make a well in center and add milk, vanilla extract, and vegetable oil. Whisk until smooth. Fold in sprinkles.
- Microwave cake for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Invert onto a plate and let cool for 5 minutes. Break apart into small pieces using your fingers, set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk vanilla pudding and milk until smooth. Let sit for 2 minutes. Fold in rainbow sprinkles.
- Layer pudding and bites of crumbled cake evenly among 12 popsicle molds. Insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 4 hours, or overnight. Let sit for 5 minutes at room temperature to easily pull from popsicle mold.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.