Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Truffles
- Cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor, process almond meal, peanut butter, dates, brown sugar and vanilla extract until smooth. Chill dough for 1 hour, or until it is easy to roll into balls (dough will still be sticky).
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place onto prepared cookie sheet. Chill balls in freezer while you prepare and melt chocolate.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate for 30 seconds and stir. If not completely melted, microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring after each, until smooth.
- Dip balls into melted chocolate using toothpicks or a fork. Return to cookie sheet.
- Let truffles harden in refrigerator for 15 minutes. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.