Grape Freezer Jelly
- Thaw juice and pour into large bowl.
- Add water and let mixture come to room temperature. Combine pectin and 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Pour into juice mixture and stir well. Let stand for 30 minutes, stirring every ten minutes. Then add remaining sugar and stir vigorously until sugar has dissolved.
- Pour into 6 one-cup freezer containers. Cover and store at room temperature for 24 hours before placing in freezer.
- Defrost in refrigerator when ready to use. Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks. Store in freezer for up to a year.