Grapefruit Mandarin Orange Lime Ginger Granita
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/4 cups ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 1/4 cups mandarin orange juice
- Combine lime juice, sugar and ginger in a non-reactive saucepan and bring to a full boil. Remove from heat and cool.
- Add remaining juices and whisk to combine.
- Pour into a shallow non-reactive dish such as a large rectangular Pyrex dish. Exact size does not matter.
- Place in freezer overnight.
- The following day use a spoon to shave the surface and obtain “granite” like flakes.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments