Green Beans with Cranberry
- 3 cups green beans
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3 strips bacon cooked and then crumbled
- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- Cook 3 strips of bacon, once fully cooked let them cool and crumble them for later.
- In a medium skillet cook green beans and olive oil on medium heat for 10-15 minutes; stir occasionally.
- Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until onion is translucent.
- Add brown sugar and cranberry, cook for 5 minutes or until caramelized.
- Once caramelized add bacon pieces.
- Cover, put to low heat and cook for another 10 minutes.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments