- 5 guavas
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Slice guavas in half and with a spoon remove all seeds.
- In a small bowl combine four sliced guavas, sugar, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon. Stir to combine, set aside for 15 minutes.
- Dice remaining guava, set aside. To a blender add guava sugar mixture and milk; blend until smooth.
- Add ice cream and blend until smooth. Serve immediately garnished with remaining diced guava.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Vianney Rodriguez @sweetlifebake.com.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments