Heart Shaped Turkey and Strawberry Panini
- Preheat panini press.
- Cut bread into heart shapes using a serrated knife. (There are plenty of heart shaped templates online.)
- Place turkey on 2 heart shaped bread pieces and cover with crosswise cut strawberries.
- On each panini, cover the strawberries with slightly more than 1/2 tablespoon strawberry-cranberry spread.
- Cover with cheese and then with remaining heart shaped bread.
- Transfer to panini press and cook for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Place on a plate, surround with a little more fruit spread and remaining strawberries. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.