Hibiscus Sweet Tea
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3/4 cup dried hibiscus flowers
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 4 cups cold water
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in dried hibiscus flowers. Let steep for 25 minutes.
- Pour mixture through a strainer into a pitcher to separate flowers. Discard flowers.
- Stir sugar into pitcher with strained liquid and mix until dissolved. Pour in 4 cups of cold water and stir until blended.
- Pour over a glass of ice to serve.
Imperial Sugar Insight
This classic drink first appeared in the 1988 edition of Homemade Good News Cookbook.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments