Holiday Oreo Pie
- 30 Oreo Cookies ®, crushed
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Oreo Pie Filling
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 10 Oreos, slightly crushed
- 6 green filled Oreo
- 6 red filled Oreo
- Christmas sprinkles
- Crème Chantilly
- In a bowl combine crushed Oreo cookies and melted butter.
- Mix well until crumbs have the consistency of wet sand.
- Press crumbs firmly into a 8-or 9-inch pie dish. Make sure to press crumbs firmly on bottom and sides of pie dish.
- For filling, add cream cheese to bowl of stand mixer and whip on high until creamy. Add in powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add Oreo cookies and mix until cookies are mixed in evenly.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust.
- Place into fridge and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
- Top pie with swirls of Crème Chantilly, holiday Oreo cookies, and sprinkles.
- Tip: for easier slicing, let cheesecake sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes before cutting.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments