Homemade Hot Sauce
- 15 oven roasted tomatoes
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, seeded
- 2 cloves roasted garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small chile peppers OR 1 jalapeno - seeded
- 3 teaspoons packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup water
- Place ingredients (minus water) into a blender and pulse until pureed.
- Slowly drizzle water in and continue blending until combined.
- Strain mixture into desired container. Seal with lid.
- Store in refrigerator.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.