Homemade KitKat® Bites
- 2 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 24 ice cream cake cones
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup natural cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners.
- Cut cones, reserving 1/2 to 3/4 inch of bottoms. Note: The cones are easier to cut if you break off hollow top of cone and then trim a flat bottom of cone to fit the baking cups.
- Meanwhile, cream butter until smooth. Mix in powdered sugar and cocoa. Add milk and vanilla, mixing until combined and fluffy.
- Use a knife to press filling into grid on cones. Set aside.
- In a bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt 2/3 of chocolate chips. Once melted, remove from heat and stir in remaining chips until melted.
- Add 1 teaspoon melted chocolate to each muffin liner. Press a filled cone, flat side down, into melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes, giving filling time to set and remaining chocolate time to cool.
- Spoon remaining melted chocolate on top. (If needed, briefly reheat over simmering water.)
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Store in refrigerator. se are best enjoyed day they are made.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Bridget Edwards @Bake at 350.
KitKat® is a registered trademark of Nestle. All rights reserved.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments