- 3 cups hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons oil (light flavor)
- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 3.5 ounce bar milk chocolate (2/3 cup chips)
- 4 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Scatter hazelnuts onto a cookie sheet and place in oven. Check hazelnuts after 15 minutes. Cut one in half; the heart should be deep golden, and they should be fragrant and taste delicious. Keep in oven until ready.
- While still hot place them in a blender or food processor along with oil, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Blend until nearly smooth.
- Add chocolate and mix until blended.
Nutella® is a registered trademark of the Ferrero Group. All rights reserved.