Homemade Peanut Butter
- If peanuts are raw, scatter on 2 cookie sheets and place in a 325°F oven until fragrant and light golden, about 25-30 minutes. Set aside.
- Place sugar and salt in a blender and mix until sugar has obtained consistency of powdered sugar. Remove from blender.
- Add peanuts and oil to blender or food processor and mix to a smooth consistency. At start, peanuts will be stubborn and refuse to form a paste. Scrape often and restart and success will be yours.
- Add sugar and blend smooth.
- Peanut butter is best kept in refrigerator for optimum freshness.