Homemade Pumpkin Ice Cream
- 4 eggs
- 5 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 4 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (1 pound) pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- In a bowl beat eggs until foamy.
- Add sugar until thickened.
- Add pumpkin, spices, cream, vanilla, and salt to mixture.
- Pour into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon sugar.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Additional canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice can be added to taste.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments