Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 3 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups half & half
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, whisk together brown sugar, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
- Slowly pour in the half and half, whisking the whole time. Cook for 2 minutes and then remove from heat.
- Let cool for 15 minutes. Transfer to a airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments