Honey Banana Smoothie
- 1 teaspoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Optional topping Low Sugar Homemade Granola
- Peel and mash up 2 bananas and cut into medium pieces.
- Put into blender.
- Add sugar, honey, 2 cups of milk and 1 cup of vanilla ice cream.
- Mix on low for about 2 minutes until well blended.
- Serve in tall glass and top with low sugar homemade granola, if desired.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments