Honey Pecan Cheese Truffles
- 10 ounces goat cheese
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped pecans, divided
- In a large bowl, beat goat cheese, cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon, and honey until light and fluffy. Add 1/2 cup pecan chips, folding to combine. Set aside.
- Line countertop with parchment paper. Place remaining pecan chips in the center of the parchment paper.
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop out one round of cheese filling and roll in pecans. Continue until all truffles have been coating in pecans.
- Refrigerate cheeseballs until ready to serve. You can make these up to three days before, just make sure and store them in an airtight container.
- To serve, drizzle with extra honey, if desired. Serve with crackers, warm crostini or as is with a toothpick.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.