Honey Roasted Peanuts
- Preheat oven to 320°F. In a pan large enough to hold all ingredients combine butter, honey, salt, and vanilla. Heat on low until butter is melted.
- Stir in peanuts and transfer to cookie sheet preferably lined with parchment paper.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until peanuts are golden and fragrant. Toss a few times during baking process to ensure an even outcome.
- Remove from oven and toss with sugar and cayenne pepper.
- While cooling toss a few times more to prevent nuts from sticking together. Add more salt if desired.
Imperial Sugar Insight
If using unsalted, but previously roasted peanuts reduce oven temperature to 290°F.