Hot Cocoa with Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Candy Canes
- 1 quart (4 cups) milk (full or 2 %)
- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 6 – 8 ounces bar chocolate 55-65% cocoa mass (depending on desired strength)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Candy Canes
- In a saucepan whisk milk and brown sugar to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Chop chocolate in small pieces and whisk 3/4 of it into hot milk. (For a stronger chocolate flavor add more chocolate.) Add salt and vanilla extract.
- Pour in mugs and serve with chocolate dipped peppermint candy canes.
- Note: You can make hot cocoa more luxurious by replacing one cup of milk with half and half.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments