Iced Vanilla Cafe Latte
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 2-4 tablespoons vanilla syrup
- In a small saucepan, heat water and sugar on medium heat. Whisk until sugar is melted entirely.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Allow to cool completely.
- In a tall glass, add ice cubes, coffee, and milk. Spoon in vanilla syrup until desired sweetness is achieved and stir very well. Drink immediately.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Kraft @SprinkleSomeSugar.