Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dark chocolate
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup smooth Irish Whiskey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bring heavy cream and brown sugar to a full boil. Remove from heat and whisk in instant coffee and chocolate.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk followed by whiskey and vanilla extract.
- Serve over ice or warm.
- You can also pour it in a bottle and store in refrigerator for up to three weeks.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Everyone has a can of sweetened condensed milk in the back of the pantry, so no excuses: whip up this Irish Cream Liqueur tonight.