- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 4 cups water
- 8 sprigs of fresh lavender or 2 tablespoons dried lavender blossoms
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (from about 10 lemons)
- Optional: Lavender sprigs for garnish
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine sugar and 1 cup of water. Stir frequently until sugar has dissolved completely. Add lavender and remove from heat. Allow lavender to steep for at least 30 minutes. Strain lavender from syrup and discard.
- In a large pitcher, combine lavender syrup, lemon juice, and remaining 3 cups of water. Stir, taste, and add additional water if needed to suit your tastes.
- To serve: pour over glasses of ice and garnish with a lavender sprig, if desired.
Imperial Sugar Insight
- Use culinary lavender NOT ornamental.
- Using dried lavender blossoms will slightly tint the lemonade purple.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Meredith Steele @InSockMonkeySlippers.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments