Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour*
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup lemon curd
- Creme Chantilly
- Mint leaves
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Place a large sheet pan on very bottom oven rack and fill 1/2 way with water. Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper in a 9 X 13-inch pan, securing sides with clips.
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Press evenly in bottom of prepared pan. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Add sour cream, lemon juice, flour, and lemon zest. Mix again.
- Add eggs and beat just until mixed in completely.
- Pour batter into prepared crust. Use a spoon to drop lemon curd all over cheesecake batter.
- Use a knife to gently swirl it together. Be careful not to disturb crust. Remove clips from sides of pan.
- Place cheesecake on oven rack directly over steaming water. Bake 45-48 minutes.
- Remove and place on wire rack to cool one hour, then refrigerate 4-6 hours or until completely chilled.
- Serve with whipped cream, raspberries, and mint leaves.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jocelyn Brubaker @InsideBruCrewLife.