Lemon Cheesecake Pie
- 1 graham cracker crust, largest available
- 1 egg white
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups sour cream, full fat
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 jar favorite jam, preserves, or Lemon Curd
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brush graham cracker crust with 1 beaten egg white and place in oven for 6 minutes. Remove crust from oven and reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar and lemon zest on lowest speed. Alternatively, mix by hand using a spatula until no lumps remain. Scrape bowl well.
- Add one egg at a time, waiting for each to be fully incorporated, and scraping bowl and beater/spatula between additions.
- Add sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla and pour batter into graham cracker crust.
- Place in oven and bake until center of pie no longer trembles, about 43 minutes. Remove from heat and when cool enough to handle place in refrigerator.
- Prior to serving, top with your favorite jam or preserves, or for an extra lemony kick, top with our homemade lemon curd.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments