Lemon Chiffon Pudding
- 5 tablespoons sifted flour
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon rind
- Creme Chantilly
- Fresh fruit
- Mix flour and sugar. Cream with butter.
- Beat yolks until thick. Add yolks and milk to flour, sugar and butter mixture. Add lemon juice and rind.
- Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold into first mixture.
- Pour into buttered baking dish. Place baking dish in pan with 1" hot water.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour 5 minutes, or until firm.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh fruit, if desired.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments