Lemon Pudding Trifle
- 2 (3.4 oz) boxes instant lemon pudding
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 can (14 oz ) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces lemon curd
- 1 box (11 oz) vanilla wafers
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together powdered pudding mix, milk, and condensed milk until smooth. Let sit for 3 minutes.
- In a separate large bowl, beat whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into pudding mix, until smooth.
- In a trifle bowl (or 8 individual mason jars) assemble pudding. First, lay 1/3 of vanilla wafers across bottom of bowl. Top with 1/3 of lemon curd, spreading it into an even layer. Cover with 1/3 of pudding mixture. Continue with 2 more layers, reserving a little lemon curd to use as garnish.
- Cover pudding and let it rest in refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving. Can be made up to a day ahead.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments